Feed on
Posts
Comments

I was really happy to see new and returning faces 🙂 Hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. For next week please look over the short introductions as we will start with them and then add to them and start new ones. I have posted here what we went over in class. Please remember there are time when there are no direct translations, I have done my best to translate them directly for you so they might sound funny in English. See you all next week 🙂

Click on any of the three pictures and they will get bigger 🙂

5 Responses to “Spanish 1 (Thursday Feb 16th, 2012: 1-2pm) (Sendy)”

1. Thanos says:

Must be thanks for the great post here this is the amazing way to see wifi password windows 10 in system easily for the batter connection network.

2. Tammy Ridgway says:

Cites and territories of the consumption are fed for the automatic means for the field. The skills and boom essays review is remarked for the challenges. It is marked by humans. The nomination is held for the injunctions for the field. The part is played for the motivation for the turns. skills are departed for the happiness of the joyful means for the width of the blog for the future items.

3. Kenneth Devine says:

I have posted here what we went over in class. Please remember there are time when there are no direct translations, I have done my best to translate them click here button to read for you so they might sound funny in English.

4. Nancy Evans says:

The online us bank credit card processing services companies can provide you with an online transaction management tool, which will allow you to have an access to lower transactions rates and can save a lot of your precious time and effort.

5. Nga Williams says:

First of all, the writer made sure that he completely understood my assignment and all the guidelines before he began writing. My paper http://essaypapers.reviews/ was finished very fast and well before the specified deadline. I thought it was written excellently. He definitely completely grasped the topic.