- New Variant of Bugat Malware Borrows Lucrative Gameover Zeus Techniques- 14 August 2014
- UPS Stores hacked, possibly compromising user data 20 August 2014
- Twitter Steps Up, Suspends Accounts That Share Horrific Beheading Video- 20 August 2014
- How to Break Cryptography With Your Bare Hands- 20 August 2014
- BuzzFeed Receives $50 Million Investment – 11 August 2014
- As Data Overflows Online, Researchers Grapple With Ethics – 12 August 2014
- Fugitive Juggler Caught by Facial-Recognition Technology – 13 August 2014
- Michael J Fox Foundation Tests Sensors to Track Parkinson’s – 13 August 2014
- New Site Recovers Files Locked by Cryptolocker Ransomware- 6 August 2014
- Russian Hackers Amass Over a Billion Internet Passwords- 5 August 2014
- The WIP hosted #LocalVoicesTalk about Women in Islam, a Twitter event. July 23, 2014
- Infrastructure Hackers, Script Kiddies and “Watchdogs”: A Round-up of Monsters Under the Bed from CIS/MS-ISAC June 6, 2014
- Recent Activity from The European Cyber Army (ECA) April 16, 2014
- Summary of 2013 Malware Development March 27, 2014
- Turkey Thrashes Twitter, Leaks put Gov in a Twist March 21, 2014
- Commerce Dept. Cans ICANN March 21, 2014
- Point of Sale Target’ed, Millions of Credit Cards Scraped. February 13, 2014
- Hotels May Become New Data Breach Point February 12, 2014
- New White House Initiative Pledges $750 Million for Student Technology February 12, 2014
- Mask/Careto Unmasked, Shadowy Spanish Spybots Slink into Sunset February 12, 2014
Categories » Policy
The US Government is winding down their participation in the Internet Corporation for Assisgned Names and Numbers (ICANN). ICANN’s duties include setting policies for domain names, top level domains, and controlling the root nameservers that are the backbone of the … Continue reading
Brazil is often known for its coastal beauty but sadly it should also be recognized for its prolific cyber security concerns. According to Symantec, Brazil is listed as number 7 on their list of countries with the biggest cybercrime problems. … Continue reading
The U.S.’s International Strategy for Cyberspace, released in 2011.
Russia’s Information Security Doctrine, released in 2000.
Spain’s Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2013.
U.K.’s National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2009.
Uganda’s National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
Republic of Turkey National Cyber Security Strategy, effective from 2013 – 2014.
National Strategy for the Protection of Switzerland Against Cyber Risks, released in 2012.
South African National Cyber Security Policy, released in 2010.
National Strategy for Information Security in the Slovak Republic, released in 2013.
Romania’s Cyber Security Policy, released in 2013.
Poland’s Cyber Security Policy, effective from 2011 to 2016.
The Phillipine’s Cyber Security Policy, released in 2012.
Norway’s National Strategy for Information Security, released in 2011.
New Zealand’s Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
The Netherlands’ National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
Luxembourg’s Stratégie Nationale en Matière de Cyber Sécurité, released in 2011.
Lithuania’s Cyber Security Policy, released 2011.