- Meet ‘Project Zero,’ Google’s Secret Team of Bug-Hunting Hackers- 15 July 2014
- Israel’s Channel 10 TV Station Hacked by Hamas- 16 July 2014
- Crowdstrike Attributes Hacking Attacks to PLA Unit 61486- 9 June 2014
- Microsoft Research Paper on Individual Password Management- 1 July 2014
- How Russian Hackers Stole the Nasdaq- 17 July 2014
- Apple hits back at China over iPhone privacy claims- 14 July 2014
- Chinese Hackers Pursue Key Data on U.S. Government Workers- 9 July 2014
- Smart LED light bulbs leak wi-fi passwords- 8 July 2014
- EFF sues NSA over the “hoarding” of zero-day security bugs- 2 July 2014
- The WIP and CNS are hosting #LocalVoicesTalk about Women in Islam, a Twitter event. July 23, 2014
- Infrastructure Hackers, Script Kiddies and “Watchdogs”: A Round-up of Monsters Under the Bed from CIS/MS-ISAC June 6, 2014
- Recent Activity from The European Cyber Army (ECA) April 16, 2014
- Summary of 2013 Malware Development March 27, 2014
- Turkey Thrashes Twitter, Leaks put Gov in a Twist March 21, 2014
- Commerce Dept. Cans ICANN March 21, 2014
- Point of Sale Target’ed, Millions of Credit Cards Scraped. February 13, 2014
- Hotels May Become New Data Breach Point February 12, 2014
- New White House Initiative Pledges $750 Million for Student Technology February 12, 2014
- Mask/Careto Unmasked, Shadowy Spanish Spybots Slink into Sunset February 12, 2014
Categories » Policy
The US Government is winding down their participation in the Internet Corporation for Assisgned Names and Numbers (ICANN). ICANN’s duties include setting policies for domain names, top level domains, and controlling the root nameservers that are the backbone of the … Continue reading
Brazil is often known for its coastal beauty but sadly it should also be recognized for its prolific cyber security concerns. According to Symantec, Brazil is listed as number 7 on their list of countries with the biggest cybercrime problems. … Continue reading
The U.S.’s International Strategy for Cyberspace, released in 2011.
Russia’s Information Security Doctrine, released in 2000.
Spain’s Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2013.
U.K.’s National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2009.
Uganda’s National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
Republic of Turkey National Cyber Security Strategy, effective from 2013 – 2014.
National Strategy for the Protection of Switzerland Against Cyber Risks, released in 2012.
South African National Cyber Security Policy, released in 2010.
National Strategy for Information Security in the Slovak Republic, released in 2013.
Romania’s Cyber Security Policy, released in 2013.
Poland’s Cyber Security Policy, effective from 2011 to 2016.
The Phillipine’s Cyber Security Policy, released in 2012.
Norway’s National Strategy for Information Security, released in 2011.
New Zealand’s Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
The Netherlands’ National Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2011.
Luxembourg’s Stratégie Nationale en Matière de Cyber Sécurité, released in 2011.
Lithuania’s Cyber Security Policy, released 2011.