- The WIP hosted #LocalVoicesTalk about Women in Islam, a Twitter event. July 23, 2014
- Infrastructure Hackers, Script Kiddies and “Watchdogs”: A Round-up of Monsters Under the Bed from CIS/MS-ISAC June 6, 2014
- Recent Activity from The European Cyber Army (ECA) April 16, 2014
- Summary of 2013 Malware Development March 27, 2014
- Turkey Thrashes Twitter, Leaks put Gov in a Twist March 21, 2014
- Commerce Dept. Cans ICANN March 21, 2014
- Point of Sale Target’ed, Millions of Credit Cards Scraped. February 13, 2014
- Hotels May Become New Data Breach Point February 12, 2014
- New White House Initiative Pledges $750 Million for Student Technology February 12, 2014
- Mask/Careto Unmasked, Shadowy Spanish Spybots Slink into Sunset February 12, 2014
Categories » Estonia
Locked Shields is among the world’s preeminent cyber attack simulations. For two days, international teams of hackers and system admins play both sides of a war game, simultaneously attacking and defending critical infrastructure. The details are realistic, and the exercises reflect real-world geopolitics. It is a training ground for front-line operators in a rapidly evolving form of warfare in which network administrators at banks, electrical plants and government offices are as crucial to a country’s defense as uniformed troops.
The post Hackers Gather for Cyberwar in an Intense 48-Hour Sim appeared first on WIRED.
1/24/2014 – The Atlantic Lessons from the World’s Most Tech-Savvy Government
Estonia’s Cyber Security Strategy, released in 2008