How to Upload a Video to YouTube, Step-by-Step Instructions
- Sign in with your gmail username and password
- If you have never used YouTube before, you will have to provide a few pieces of basic information to create your YouTube Channel.
- In the upper right hand corner, choose “Upload.”
- Select the file you want to upload.
- Give the Video a name.
- Choose if you want the video to be public, unlisted, or private.
- Public: Anyone can find and view it
- Unlisted: Someone must have the direct URL to view the video
- Private: You must give permission for specific people to view, using their gmail address
- Write a short one sentence description about the video.
- Click Done.
- The video can be viewed at the link provided by YouTube. Also, YouTube will send an email to your gmail account once the video has been successfully uploaded.
- Finally, to share the video with others, copy and paste the url.