Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
The Fisher International MBA Program invites applicants for the 2015-2016 Les Zambo Scholarship Program. Zambo Scholars will receive a grant of up to $10,000 towards tuition for MBA studies. Award may be applied to Summer 2015, Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 semesters.
Selection Criteria: Applicants must:
• Be full-time degree candidates in the MBA program.
• Have completed at least one full-time semester of graduate work in the Fisher International MBA.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Be in residence during the Summer 2015, Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 academic term.
• Submission of attached application form.
• Submission of a 500 word personal statement attesting to scholarly achievement, talent, leadership qualities, character, interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity, description of service to the Fisher MBA and the Middlebury Institute, demonstrated collegiality with MBA program, staff and faculty, and community involvement. Statement should also articulate future career aspirations of the applicant and their commitment to the field.
• Submission of a resume.
• Submission of unofficial transcript.
• Submit all of the above with the following form by Wednesday, April 22nd.
Click to view the Full Guidelines of the Application and the Application Form
Apply by Wednesday, April 22nd, to: Les Zambo Scholarship Fund, Fisher International MBA Program. Submit your application electronically to Toni M. Thomas, Assistant Dean, GSIPM, at: email@example.com
Check out the Les Zambo Scholarship Fund Page to find out more about it and past scholars!