The New IEM Practicum and International Special Programs Coordinator

jordan wordpressI am excited to announce that I am completing my Fall 2015 practicum at the office of the Graduate School of International Policy and Management at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS). I will be serving as the International Education Management Practicum and International Special Programs Coordinator. I am excited to be coordinating the IEM Practicum Symposium for 37 presenting practicum students and 57 new incoming IEM graduate students. I will also be developing an immersive learning impact report to better understand how immersive learning impacts the participants educational experience and the experience of other MIIS students.

This full-time position will provide me with an the opportunity to also work on marketing, partnership development, outreach, and maintenance of the prestigious Design, Partnering, Management, and Innovation (DPMI) Program and the International Professional Service Semester (IPSS) Program.  Being involved with two semester long international programs and coordinating the IEM Practicum Symposium will give me better insight into what a coordinating a graduate level semester long internship program entails and how to better support their success! There is a long list of other projects I hope to complete while on practicum and I will be sure to showcase those on this site as they become available.

You may also like...