Where can I find Moodle courses from previous semesters?
Completed Moodle courses are archived for two years on the Moodle server for the current academic year plus one (1) year prior. Use the Search Courses feature to look for your archived course.
Enter a combination of relevant course information in the “Search Coursesto locate the course in the archives.
- 4 letter program abbreviation (e.g., IMGT)
- 4 digit Course # (e.g., 8555)
- academic term and year (e.g., FA10, SP11, SU11) and/or
- keywords in the course title (e.g., Environmental Economics)
Courses older than two years are removed from the site. Students looking to access older courses should contact their professor. Faculty wanting to save their courses older than one year need to back them up and keep a local copy.
- Course removal occurs once a year, in the month of July.
- Reminders will be sent prior to the end of Spring semester regarding summer maintenance.
This schedule only pertains to semester-based courses and not to departments or programs with ongoing resources in Moodle.