How do I connect my iPhone/iPad to the wireless network?
Most of the time to use the MIIS wireless network, all you need to do is the following:
- On the home screen, press Settings
- On the left side of the following screen, press Wi-Fi
- Under choose a Network… select “miis“.
- Enter your MIIS account name and password (same as your email username and password), then press Join.
- If you are prompted to accept a certificate, press Continue or Accept
However, if the above procedure does not work, follow the steps below.
- On the home screen, press Settings.
- On the left of the following screen press Wi-Fi.
- On the right side press Other…
- On the next screen, enter “miis” in the Name field, then press Security.
- Choose WPA2 Enterprise or WPA Enterprise, then press other network…
- Enter your MIIS username and password (same as your email username and password), then press Join.
- When prompted, press Accept or Continue.