The Monterey Travel Calendar assists in keeping track of people going back and forth between Monterey and Middlebury.
For Windows Outlook 2010
1. In Outlook, display the folder list by the clicking Folder List icon or the menu item in the lower section the left navigation menu. Additional folders display at the bottom of the folder section of the left nav window (where your Inbox, Sent, Deleted etc. are listed). Scroll to the bottom of the folder section.
2. Click the small triangle left of “Public Folders” to expand the Public Folders list. Then click the triangle left of “All Public Folders” to expand that list.
3. Scroll down to find the Monterey Travel Calendar.
4. Right click on the calendar and select Add to Favorites.
5. In the pop-up window click the Add button. Adding to favorites will make the calendar available where your own calendar is listed.
6. Go to the calendar section of Outlook and Monterey Travel Calendar is listed in the left nav under a sub-section called Other Calendars.
7. Click the check box left of the name to display the calendar.
For Mac Outlook 2011
1. In Outlook, from the Tools menu, select Public Folders… The Folder Browser will display with a list of public folders and calendars.
2. Scroll down the list and select Monterey Travel Calendar, then click the green Subscribe button in the upper left of the window.
3. Go back to the main calendar view.
4. On the View menu, make sure Navigation Pane is checked.
5. In the Navigation Pane, check the box next to Monterey Travel Calendar which is listed under Subscribed Public Folders.
6. In Day, Work or Week view, you will see the Midd/MIIS travel entries in the “all day” row at the top of the calendar.