How do I add users to my WordPress sites?
Site administrators may add users (subscribers, authors, editors, and additional administrators) to blog sites. To add users:
1. Login to Blogs@MIIS with your username and password.
3. Next type in the last name of the person you would like to add to your site. This person should have a miis.edu username and password, or a verified Middlebury Guest Account. The name and e-mail address will appear in your search if a verified account is available in the active directory.
4. Select the role you want to assign to the new user: Subscriber, Author, Editor, or Administrator (keep in mind that these have increasing editing and administrative privileges.)
5. Finally, click “Add User” to complete the process. The users name and e-mail will appear under the search box.
6. Rinse and repeat for each additional user. You can also edit user access and roles in your site dashboard.