1. Right click the Wireless Network Connection icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
5. Under Information for the wireless network you want to add
a) Enter MiddleburyCollege into the Network name field.
b) Select WPA2-‐Enterprise in the Security type dropdown menu.
c) Select AES in the Encryption type dropdown menu.
d) Check to select Start this connection automatically.
e) Click Next.
6. Click Change connection settings.
7. The Connection tab should look like this:
8. Click on the Security tab, then Settings.
9. Uncheck Varify the server’s identity by validating the certificate, then click the Configure button.
10. Make sure the Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any) checkbox is unchecked. Finally click OK.
11. Click OK to close Protected EAP Properties.
12. In the Security tab, click on Advanced Settings.
13. Check Specify Authentication mode and choose User Authentication. Click OK.
14. Click OK to close MiddleburyCollege Wireless Network properties.
15. Click Close to complete the setup.
A network dialog box will appear. If not, find the WiFi called MiddleburyCollege. Enter your username and password (same as your email account). And then click OK. The username should be “MIDD\your_username”(MIDD\tsmith for example)
You should now be connected to the MiddleburyCollege network!