As of June 4, 2017, the current Monterey campus wireless networks miis, miismobile, and miisguest will be retired (turned off) and two new wireless networks will be available to connect your wireless devices:
- MiddleburyCollege – for anybody with a Middlebury hosted email account, i.e. if you have a MIIS/Middlebury email account
- MiddleburyGuest – for all others
Connecting to MiddleburyCollege
- If using a laptop, click the wireless icon () located on the far right of the task bar along the bottom of your screen. On a mobile phone, go to the WiFi set-up panel.
- Click MiddleburyCollege, then click Connect.
- If you are prompted for Network Authentication, enter your [username]@middlebury.edu email account name and your usual email password. When you Connect/Join the new network, accept the certificate if asked for this. For example:
WiFi Name: MiddleburyCollege
Connecting to MiddleburyGuest
- Turn on your wireless device then select the MiddleburyGuest wireless network.
- Open a web browser; you should be welcomed by Middlebury’s wireless portal page.
- Click Create Basic Guest Account.
- Please complete the form as directed:
- Type your name, phone number, and email address.
- Click Register to complete your account creation process. You will receive a text message and an e-mail with your password.
5. Click Log In and enter your e-mail address and password to connect to the MiddleburyGuest wireless network using your new account.
Should you have any questions, contact the ITS Help Desk at 831-647-6656 or by email at email@example.com.