To add someone to the Safe Senders list using Windows Outlook (Mac Outlook users must use the steps for Office 365 below):
1. Right-click on any message in your Inbox and point to Junk, then to Junk E-mail Options.
2. Select the Safe Senders tab.
3. Click Add and enter the email address desired.
4. Click OK.
5. You might also want to check the two check boxes in this dialog box.
6. Click Apply and OK.
In Office 365:
1. Log into Webmail at http://go.middlebury.edu/mail.
2. Click on the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
3. Select Mail.
4. Select Block or Allow on the left side.
5. Click the plus sign (+) next to the Safe Senders and Recipients list to add and email address.