Instructor Copy Codes & Dept. Printers
Computer – Printer Configuration
Contact your graduate school Dean’s assistant or program coordinator to receive your departmental copy code and to verify which printer you should configure your computer to send print requests to. If you have difficulty, contact the Help Desk: (831) 647-6656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School & Program Front Desks
International Policy & Development (IPM): (831) 647-4155
Language & Professional Programs (LPP): (831) 647-4115
Translation, Interpretation & Language Education (TILE): (831) 647-4185
Site administrators may add users (subscribers, authors, editors, and additional administrators) to blog sites. To add users:
1. Login to Blogs@MIIS with your username and password.
3. Next type in the last name of the person you would like to add to your site. This person should have a miis.edu username and password, or a verified Middlebury Guest Account. The name and e-mail address will appear in your search if a verified account is available in the active directory.
4. Select the role you want to assign to the new user: Subscriber, Author, Editor, or Administrator (keep in mind that these have increasing editing and administrative privileges.)
5. Finally, click “Add User” to complete the process. The users name and e-mail will appear under the search box.
6. Rinse and repeat for each additional user. You can also edit user access and roles in your site dashboard.
Another option to add videos to your blog post is to upload your video to MiddMedia, a Middlebury media site to save, store and share larger audio and video files.
- Initially you will need to activate the MiddMedia and Audio Player plugins on your blog. You can skip this step if the plug-in is already activated on your site.
- Select the Plugins tab on your left side bar and then click Activate on both the Audio Player and MiddMedia plugins, as shown below:
- Next, Login at MiddMedia using your email username and password.
- Here you can upload your video or audio file
Next return to your WordPress site. While editing your post or page, select the Add Media button above the editing toolbar:
From here you should select the MiddMedia tab. This will open up the Add Media page and allow you to select your media to insert into your blog post.
Now preview your blog to ensure your video and/or audio are exactly what you want!