Home » Posts tagged 'documents'
Tag Archives: documents
Note: you must first upload your file to the appropriate Files (hidden) area before you can insert it on a specific page. See this help article for additional instructions if you need to upload your file.
- Make sure you are logged on and in the editing interface for the content where you wish to insert the file.
- Click your text in the area you wish to add a file.
- Click the “Insert file upload” button. It’s the yellow folder icon, the 1st button in the 3rd row.
- When the “Insert file upload” console appears on your screen, use the links (starting with “Home”) and find the file on your Files page.
- Click the file you wish to insert.
- A new window appears.
- Use this screen to set the title and description you want associated with your file.
- When you’re done, click the “Insert” button.
- The window disappears, and the file now appears in the text area where you inserted the file.
- When you are finished editing the content, scroll down and click the “Save” button.
- The screen returns to “View” mode.