Home » Posts tagged 'editing'
Tag Archives: editing
It might look something like this:
This is usually the result of cut and pasting from Microsoft Word or another external application. When cut and pasting from Word, make sure to use the “Paste from Word” button in the rich text editor. This will strip any formatting and leave you with nice, clean text.
If you are cut and pasting from another application (such as an email), the “Paste as Plain Text” button (located to the left of the “Paste from Word” button will also come in handy.
When a content piece is created, you can change anything that could also have been initially done during the creation of the content. To do this:
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page containing the content you wish to edit.
- Scroll below the content piece you wish to edit and click the “Edit” link.
- You are now in the editing interface for this content piece.
- Make the desired changes to your content.
- When you are done editing the content, scroll down and click the “Save” button.
- The screen returns to “View” mode.