Home » Posts tagged 'Internet'
Tag Archives: Internet
Most of the time, to use the MIIS wireless network, all you need to do is the following:
- Click on the AirPort icon on the right end of the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Select “miis” from the list.
- Enter your MIIS username and password (same as your email account), then click OK.
- Click Apply to save all changes
However, if the above procedure does not work for you, follow the steps below.
- Click on Airport icon on right-upper toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Join Other Network
- Type miis in the Network Name field.
- Select WPA Enterprise or WPA2 Enterprise from the Security drop-down menu.
- Enter your network username and password (the same as your email account) in the User Name and Password fields, respectively.
- Click on Remember this network check-box.
- Click on Join to join the network.
Most of the time to use the MIIS wireless network, all you need to do is the following:
- On the home screen, tap Settings
- On the following screen, tap Wi-Fi
- Select “miis“.
- Enter your MIIS account name and password (same as your email username and password), then tap Join.
- If you are prompted to accept a certificate, tap Trust.
However, if the above procedure does not work, follow the steps below.