Home » Posts tagged 'password'
Tag Archives: password
If you are a new student at MIIS wondering how to access your MIIS email, this article will show you how simple and easy it is!
1. Always go to mail.middlebury.edu to log into your MIIS email account.
2. Under “User name,” enter your MIIS username (i.e. alicep). Do not enter a full MIIS email address (i.e. email@example.com). Under “Password,” simply put in your MIIS email password. If you haven’t set up (or completely forgot) your password yet, click here to read instructions on how to activate (or reset) yours.
3. When you successfully log into your MIIS email account for the first time, it will ask you to choose a time zone. We are in Pacific Time Zone (UTC-7).
If you’re having problems accessing your accounts, such as Moodle, network and email, many times simply resetting the password can fix it. Read this post for information on how to reset your password. Students, faculty and staff can visit Information Technology Services in Casa Fuente 320 for all mobile device, laptop, computer and account needs.
Any member of the campus community can log into sites.miis.edu using their email username and password.
- Your username will be everything before the @ in your email address (this should be your first initial followed by your last name).
- Your password will be the password associated with your @miis.edu or @middlebury.edu email account.
Middlebury requires you to change your password every few months. You should receive an email notifying you of this in advance. If you find that you can no longer log into your email account using your current password, it may be that your network password has expired. In this case simply reset your password at http://go.middlebury.edu/activate.