Have you tried using Presi?
Have you wished you could upload it as a video onto YouTube?
You sure can do this with a few extra steps.
1. Go to your Prezi editing screen and start your presentation.
2. Start your QuickTime Player and click on “File” then “New Screen Recording.”
3. Now, you see “Screen Recording” window/botton so go ahead and click on it.
4. You see this windows that’s making sure if you want to proceed. So go ahead and click “Start Recording.”
5. What’s happening now is that this is recording the whole screen. So go ahead and start moving your Prezi presentation.
6. When you are done, click on the “Stop Recording” botton you see on the top bar.
7. Now, your captured movie is saved on desktop so you can import it into iMovie and do a voice-over!