Home » Posts tagged 'settings'
Tag Archives: settings
On your course page, go to the Administration block on the left side of the page. Then click on “Settings”.
- You can edit your course name. However, please use the naming convention for uniformity and archiving purposes.
- Full name: AR 8460 SP09 Business Arabic
- Short name: AR 8460 SP09
- You can edit the course summary to give your students an Idea of what the course is about (maximum 1-2 sentences). You may also leave this blank.
- Choose/change the basic format of your course
Choose the WEEKLY format if you want Moodle to automatically organize your materials week by week. Moodle will automatically show the dates for an entire week in each section. If you choose Weekly Format, changing the starting course date under Settings will change the dates that appear on your course page.
- The rest of the settings can remain as they are (using the default settings).
- Change, remove, or double-check your Enrollment Key at the bottom of the page.
- Don’t forget to click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the Settings page when you are done.