First Terrorism Studies Club Meeting

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a restful, yet productive summer. On behalf of the Monterey Terrorism Research & Education Program (MonTREP) and the Terrorism Studies Club (TSC), I would like to welcome all incoming MANPTS students, as well as welcome back all of the returning MANPTS students. I have a couple of quick announcements for prospective/continuing employees of MonTREP and those that are involved in the TSC or would like to join:

• The first Terrorism Studies Club meeting will be held at 1200 on Monday, August 26 in Morse B206.
  • All continuing and prospective MonTREP employees are required to attend this meeting as General Howard will be making important announcements.
  • If you are interested in joining the Terrorism Studies Club or attending future MonTREP events, please send me a quick email (ccherry@miis.edu) so that I can add you to my mailing list. Current members of the TSC and employees of MonTREP are asked to respond as well.

Again, I hope everyone had a great summer, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday!