Welcome to the garden!

Interested in having a bed in the garden? We will be assigning beds for the Fall semester on September 15th at 5:30pm. This is your chance to get your hands dirty and reap the benefits of fresh veggies!

3 Comments

1. Abbie Beane says:

Hi Rachel!
    I spoke with you on Thurs. about joining the club and also let you know that I’m working with The Offset Project in PG. Was wondering if there was a way for OGT to post something about the upcoming Harvest Farm-to-Table event in Carmel? We currently need volunteers and it’s a great deal for the time spent. I’ll post the info. below.
    Thanks and I look forward to working together!
    Abbie (IEP, 503-320-4975)
    Harvest event: Volunteers needed Sept. 25 and 26, Sat and Sun, from 11-4 p.m at Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley. Contact kristin@offsetproject.org to sign up. Volunteers would be helping to make this a “zero waste” event through composting, etc. Offset primarily works on offsetting carbon emissions in a variety of ways, from waste reduction to renewable energy projects and green investment. The Harvest event will feature 50 local chefs, local food, 100 different wineries, seminars and demos, and live music including the Gin Blossoms on Sunday.
    Thanks again!

2. Mike Garnett says:

Hello Rachel, I’m interested in joining the garden. I’m in my last semester as a TESOL student, and finally have the time to plant. I ran into Tess Harris today, and she kindly extended an invitation for me to join her group’s small plot in the back. I am not sure what the procedures are for joining the garden, so please email me and let me know what’s next.
    Hope you’re having a great day!
    Mike Garnett

3. green investment says:

Cheers author for your nice post and great discussed about garden.
    green investment