October 13, 2010 by Kristen Byers
CHOMP Bloodmobile on campus Tuesday, November 9
- Signup sheets at Samson the week before (Wed 11/3 and Thu 11/4) from 12-2pm
- Include email and phone numbers on signup sheets so we can send reminders
- Get Student Council president involved to help promote blood drive to students
- Leah & her work study students will design a flyer
- Post announcement on the MIIS@Work blog
- Ad on the homepage of eLearning
- Send campus-wide email
Adding the SAT Google Calendar to the combined MIIS Google Cal
November Event: Bowling for Polio
- Wednesday, November 17 from 5:30-7:30pm
- @ Monterey Lanes
- $20 for 2 games, shoes, and pizza
- Staff/faculty members can bring their families
- Could SAT subsidize some of the cost?
December First Friday Event: Beer Tasting
- Friday, December 3 on the Holland Center patio
- approx. cost for 50 people to have 2 bottles/each: $150
- Tom & Nathan will send out the Evite
Category Meeting Minutes | Tags: | Comments Off
October 8, 2010 by Kristen Byers
Please join us for a Halloween Open House on Friday, October 29 at 3:30pm.
Please join us for some spooktacular fun! We’ll have snacks, beverages, games and prizes!
Please RSVP by Friday, October 22.
Category Open Houses | Tags: halloween,holiday,open house,president's office,work | 2 Comments