Mindful Awareness of Breath & Body Sensations Practice
1. 10 minutes per day. (Can do in shorter segments.)
2. Become aware of your feet on the Ground
3. Pause and become aware of Breathing
4. Feel your whole Body
5. Resume your Activity with mindfulness
Pause…. Ground…. Breathe…. Feel Body…. Action….
Stop-Take a few breaths-Observe-Proceed
You can do the practice a couple of minutes in the morning. Just pause and sense breath and feet and body. Stop and do the same before a meeting or class during the day, again at lunch, and later in the day. Soon it becomes a good habit.
You can put mindfulness bells on the computer, phone app, or use sticky note reminder. http://www.mindfulnessdc.org/bell/index.html.
If you want more
Eva’s Monterey office
MIIS Healthcare Benefit – Wellness Corporation 6 private sessions for stress (no cost )
Just contact Wellness corporation and ask for referral to Eva Giedt for stress. http://www.wellnesscorp.com/contact-us.html. 800-828-6025
Ryan Ranch CHOMP Class
Thurs evenings 3 times per year. $175 includes syllabus, book, CDs for home practice, and a lot of practice over 8 weeks.
Ryan Ranch Drop in meditations (if attend 2/3 of the MIIS lunch sessions – no cost)
Located at 2 Upper Ragsdale East gate. Professional Bldg D. Second floor
- Thursdays 5:30-6:30 pm: February 9, April 26, September 27, October 18
- Thursdays 5:30-8 pm: March 15, May 31, November 8
- Saturday Retreats 9:30-4 pm: March 3, May 19, November 3
- Saturday meditation retreats are held in silence with guidance.
Bring yoga mat, bag lunch. Questions: contact Eva