These drop-in sessions do not include any meditation instruction or teaching. They simply provide a regular time and peaceful place to meditate under the quiet guidance of a host.
Here’s what to do:
- Arrive by 12:25 p.m. (Try not to be late, but if you are, just slip in as quickly and quietly as you can.)
- Silence your phone.
- Quietly take off your shoes and place them with your personal items out of the way along the wall or where indicated.
- Choose a spot to sit in the general direction or formation the host has set up.
- You may use one of the chairs or cushions, or bring your own.
- Simply take a seat and quietly settle in.
- At 12:30, the host will ring the opening bell three times. This marks the beginning of the 20-minute meditation.
- The host will ring the bell once at the midway mark.
- At 12:50, the host will again ring the bell. This marks the end of meditation.
- As you are ready, quietly stand up and leave.
- Enjoy your day!
Questions? Email email@example.com for any questions. We’ll see you there!