An important note on weather

I thought San Francisco summers were supposed to be bad. Ya know, foggy and grey. Turns out, so far San Francisco out performs Monterey. The sun has been out full force all week in San Fran. I’ve spent my lunch breaks walking along the Embarcadero and enjoying the sailboats on the Bay.

Today, I’m working from home in Monterey. It’s grey here. I suppose that eliminates the temptation of taking an extended lunch break! Ah, Northern California summers. (I know, D.C. people, I know!)

10 thoughts on “An important note on weather

1. Juicing Vegetables

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and in depth information you present. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

2. ivory howard

I’m constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!

3. Katrin Lime

As I sit here in Monterey, gazing at the grey skies outside my window while working from home, I find myself longing for a taste of that vibrant San Francisco sunshine.Now, as I shift my attention from the Bay Area weather to my academic responsibilities, it’s time to delve into write my discussion board post . Just as the weather surprises us, engaging in intellectual discourse with fellow students often brings unexpected insights and perspectives. I look forward to sharing my observations and hearing others’ experiences, recognizing that even in the world of academia, surprises and discoveries await.

4. Ted

The mechanics of the game are almost identical to those of the 1955 pen-and-paper game Jotto and the TV show Lingo. play wordle has a unique answer every day, with all players trying to guess the same word.