Get Started

If you have any questions about digital storytelling or blogging, the Digital Media Commons team is available to help you anytime. If you’re in Monterey, stop by Kade. If you somewhere on the other side of the world (or simply unable to visit campus), send an email to miisdmc@gmail.com

Jessy Bradish

Digital Media Consultant
jbradish@miis.edu

Rebecca Walters

New Media Development Specialist
rwalters@miis.edu

22 thoughts on “Get Started

1. BlackmoresChlorophyll

REVIEW Q: Where can I find the best software to scrape fresh public proxies? A: The best software proxy scraper today, is ProxyHarvester ( http://www.rapidformfiller.com/proxyharvester ). With this one you can find thousands of proxies each day and the most part are valid. I tried this tool for this review and I think it’s one of best SEO software that you need. If you are a real internet marketer and if you want to minimize your costs, ProxyHarvester is perfect.

Reply
  2. Emily Savely

Thank you for every other informative blog. The place else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect approach? I have a venture that I am just now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

Reply
  3. Znz Bigcash

Reply
  4. cat party games

Priority: A statement of the importance of a user or a program. Often expressed as a relative priority, indicating that the user doesn’t care when the work is completed so long as he is treated less badly than someone else.

Reply
  5. irish money exchange

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =). We can have a link change contract between us!

Reply
  6. my lead system pro

I wanted to write a simple message so as to thank you for all the remarkable secrets you are placing at this website. My rather long internet lookup has finally been recognized with reputable facts and techniques to exchange with my contacts. I ‘d say that many of us readers actually are very lucky to live in a wonderful community with many outstanding professionals with great basics. I feel truly grateful to have used the website and look forward to plenty of more awesome minutes reading here. Thank you once again for all the details.

Reply
  7. diet

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great example of it.

Reply
  8. trafiic

I’m impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the issue is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I’m very glad that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

Reply