Description: The Monterey Institute International Trade Club (MITC) is both a service organization dedicated to raising community awareness of how international trade affects all aspects of public policy and professional development club aimed to increase the employability of students in the trade program.
Statement of Purpose: Through conferences, brown bag lunches, and informal forums, the club provides opportunities for students and faculty to discuss issues not covered in the classroom in order to increase the knowledge and understanding of current trade-related affairs on campus and in the broader community.
- Global Integration and the Future of Development in 2012
- Accountability in Trade and International Security: Rising to the Challenge in 2011
- Opportunities & Strategies in Emerging Economies in 2010
- Trade and the Environment: the Value Proposition of Greening a Business in 2009
- Business Strategies and Trade with China in 2008