The Teaching & Learning Collaborative and the Digital Media Commons are excited to release our joint logo at an interactive, learning-centered, multimedia, cupcake infused, pinata busting Open House event.
DATE: Thursday, October 16, 2008
LOCATION: Kade Building, Upstairs
The Open House Program will feature collaborative ‘huddles’ highlighting faculty, staff, and student conversations, projects, and services helping to shape Institute culture. Come learn more about the work of the TLC and DMC!
12:00 – 1:00pm Huddles
1. Anna Bellerson, TLC Instructional Design Assistant: Project Development – It’s a Conversation…
2. Rebecca Walters and Rob Horgan, Campus Recruiting: Facebook and Foreign Language Social Networking
3. Lab & Media Services Technicians: Getting to know your Digital Video Camera
4. Ryan Gonzalez and DeVan Hankerson, DMC Media Developers: Mini Podcasting Tech Demo
5. Kelly Calvert and Matthew Robinson: FlipVideo and YouTube Student Project
1:00 -2:00 pm Huddles
1. DMC Consultant Presentation: Mini Podcasting Tech Demo
2. Lorraine Githioria, current IPS student: Zoho Notebook & Video Project
3. Sai Hernandez, Lab & Media Services and DMC Media Developer: Wireless Support
4. Seda Sevas, Student Council President: The new Foghorn
5. Jeremy Robinson, DMC Manager: YouTube and online video