GSIPM professor Moyara Ruehsen co-authored an article in the current issue of Perspectives on Terrorism. This is a special on the financial activities of terrorists, with a particular emphasis on one of the world’s most powerful and well-financed groups-the Lebanese Shia militia Hezbollah. The first article, Terrorism Financing Methods: an Overview, by Michael Freeman and Moyara Ruehsen, looks at how terrorists move money.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Kathi Bailey on Bailey Receives Eliason Award
- Peter Jesse on Congratulations to Eva Gudbergsdottir on her promotion!
- Cris Silva on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning