Professors Jeff Knopf and Sharad Joshi of the NPTS program presented papers at the ISSS/ISAC annual meeting in Washington, DC, Oct. 4-6, 2013. This event is a joint meeting of the International Security Studies Section of the International Studies Association and the International Security and Arms Control section of the American Political Science Association. Prof. Joshi also chaired and acted as discussant on a panel on counter-insurgency.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Kathi Bailey on Bailey Receives Eliason Award
- Peter Jesse on Congratulations to Eva Gudbergsdottir on her promotion!
- Cris Silva on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning