Director of the Monterey Institute’s CySec Initiative Dr. Itamara Lochard presented the findings of the “Dynamics of the Local Situation” panel at NATO headquarters in Brussels last week, highlighting the role of how non-state armed groups employ technology and how technology can be used to increase situational awareness by the Alliance. She has chaired this panel for the past two years as part of the Human Aspects of the Operational Environment project of the NATO HUMINT Center of Excellence. The effort is sponsored by the NATO Science for Peace, Counter-Terrorism Programme of Work of the Emerging Security Challenges Division, chaired by NATO Deputy Assistant Secretary General Dr Jamie Shea.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Edy Rhodes on GSTILE Professor Wins Prestigious Award
- Kathi Bailey on Bailey Receives Eliason Award
- Peter Jesse on Congratulations to Eva Gudbergsdottir on her promotion!
- Cris Silva on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal