Rumors of MIIS iLearn’s (moodle) untimely demise and replacement by some other tool are completely unfounded! It is simply taking a backseat to the MIIS Course Hub.
Successfully launched last Fall, the MIIS Course Hub is a user-friendly web dashboard designed to improve access and sync with Bannerweb course information and resources you may be using to enhance the learning experience.
- Course Information (Bannerweb synced class roster with images, complete catalog description)
- Resources (uploaded course syllabi, Library E-reserves, links to external sites)
- Course tools supported by MIIS (Moodle iLearn, WordPress sites.miis.edu)
Faculty How-To Guides
The Digital Learning Commons team has created a series of video “How-to” guides and step-by-step instructions to help faculty and support staff learn how to add and manage resources available through the Course Hub.
Browse the how-to guides here: http://go.miis.edu/hubhelp
Moodle iLearn Archives & Rollovers
All requests for Moodle iLearn back-ups and rollovers are being handled by the MIIS Help Desk team. This is a two step process designed to familiarize you with the Course Hub and adding a Moodle resource. To request an iLearn course rollover from a previous term into the current Spring 2014 term:
- Follow the +Moodle Resource How-to-Guide on the Course Hub
- Complete the Rollover Request Form http://go.miis.edu/rollover
E-mail Bob Cole [bcole at miis.edu] with questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.