Peace is challnge

Through the SPP program I discovered the art of interpretation and translation, the lecture was amazing and funny, diving into peculiarities and difficulties of this job, I found out that interpreting is art and extremely stressful as well. It requires special skills and quickness of mind.  I have to mention that I discovered a lot during this week, found out that a peace is not something you can see on the surface but need to dive deep to learn and study it. Moreover,  found out that peace is inside of all us just you need more deliberation.
We watched the film about the water issues, how people kill each other and battle for gaining water. It was painful to learn that sometime people treat each other brutally for obtaining power and resources. When I think about conflicts I try to recall my own cases and find real roots of it, why it is happening, who needs it and whom does it serve? still I do not have full answers for them but strive to understand and learn more. in the line to it, I have understood that conflicts are induced by abusing religion, now I can differ that religion is not a cause of conflict but a tool in dangerous people’s hand.

Confusion can sometimes be a good thing, research shows.