Peace is not easy

I would like to emphasize the role of managing, evaluation and assessment through the peace building process. We were taught during a session about how we need to monitor and report our peace building efforts.  I have understood that all these remain beyond your tangible appreciation. Through the work I maintained as an assistant of a project, I used to refer with this issue and got a solid understanding of it.  However, I found peace more difficult  to evaluate and I find myself confused as I have felt more responsible. It really is worth it to mention that peace and justice are related, and how they are independent and replenish each other. I was struck by the story about the Africa American girl, wishing to go to school and get educated in early 60s, and was treated brutally from classmates because of race and society. They pretended to establish peace by kicking her out of the school. So, since it is not a solving problem but running from it, I realized that achieving a peace is not just make quit and just defusing a tension.