Program Fee: $1,900
Fee includes double-occupancy lodging at the Royal Court Hotel in Mombasa and 2 meals per day. Participants who would prefer a single room will be responsible for any additional costs.
The Design Bootcamp will be held in the Kenya Coast Region.
The training will take place at the Aga Khan Academy located at Mbuyuni Road, Kizingo in Mombasa, but practical engagement with communities may take place anywhere between Kilifi County in the North and Kwale County in the South.
Please arrive in Mombasa one day prior to the program start date.
You are welcome to arrive early and stay late–you will just need to book your own accommodations for these additional days.
You will have Sunday off between the two weeks. We will schedule an optional excursion for the group.
Budget: Total: $4,195
- Vaccinations and prescriptions – varies
- Visa – $50
- Airfare – $1,800
- Program Fee – $1,900 (includes lodging and 2 meals a day)
- Food – $175 (1 meal per day and snacks)
- Local Transportation/Site Visits – $70
- Airport Transportation – $100
- Misc. – $100 (toiletries, souvenirs, etc.)
Full itinerary forthcoming.