Are you seeking new talent to help with operations or financial management activities? We’d be thrilled to connect you to talented and purpose-driven professionals.
Frontier Market Scouts is currently seeking placement opportunities for our upcoming Winter 2015 cohort of FMS fellows. The 2015 cohort of fellows are an impressive group, hailing from 45 countries, some of the world’s top universities, and have on average 3-5 years of professional experience in a diverse range of industries including: finance, banking, management consulting, international development, philanthropy and non-profit management.
The FMS Benefit
We vet and train talented professionals then custom match them with fellowships at social start-ups and impact investors. FMS fellows receive a professionally and personally rewarding experience, while enterprises benefit from a passionate team member dedicated to helping them achieve their mission.
Become a FMS 2015 Fellowship Partner:
It’s super easy to become a partner. Below are two ways to engage depending on where you are at in identifying your needs:
1. Interested but want to chat with us first? Click here to complete our partner sign up form.
Top 5 things to know about becoming an FMS fellowship partner:
2. We require that partners pay our fellows a minimum of $250 USD for a full- or part-time contract lasting anywhere between two to 12 months.
3. If you are interested in considering an FMS Fellow for 2-12 months beginning in January or February 2015, please send us a job description by October 31, 2014 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. FMS fellowship candidates complete a comprehensive two-week preparatory training before field assignments begin. As part of this process, the FMS placement team coordinates individual consultations and screenings with each FMS fellowship candidate, to develop a more accurate assessment of professional maturity and character before recommending candidates to partners.
5. The FMS placement team will typically match 3-6 candidates for each job description submitted by a partner. Partners can select interviewees and offer positions to candidates at their discretion.
Learn more about our Placement Process
What our FMS partners are saying:
Ayla Schlosser, Founder and Executive Director of Resonate
As a busy entrepreneur, traveling between Rwanda and the US and trying to launch a business, having the time to recruit and screen candidates is a major challenge. The benefit of working with FMS is having the program vet top candidates for you.
Zoe Schlag, Unltd USA – Our experience with Cristina, our current FMS Fellow, has been incredibly positive and she has had a significant impact on our ability to find and support early-stage social entrepreneurs. We would be honored to have another fellow.
Anand Kulkarni, CEO of Mobileworks – We are very happy with the FMS candidates we’ve worked with before – we hired our last Fellow into a full-time role. I would love to have some additional Frontier Market Scouts Fellows.