#IDSP15 and #IDSP16 has produced a number of digital stories, at least one from each of our storytelling fellows. The stories were shared at a community showcase at the end of each academic year where they were screened, discussed, and acknowledged for their unique representations of intercultural experience, immersive learning, and reflective practice.
The collection of stories is presented here through a geo-tagged Google maps tour:
- Chile – Danny Pavitt, Tom Stagg (2016)
- El Salvador – Eric Chavez (2015)
- Mexico – Tom Stagg (2016)
- Nepal – Meredith Rupp (2016)
- Kyrgystan – Stephanie Gentle (2015)
- Panama – Katie Barthelow and Anna Santos (2016)
- Peru – Anna Santos (2015)
- Rwanda – Katie Barthelow, Jessica Yoo (2015)
- Spain – Maren Haas (2016)
- United States – Brittany Lane (2015)
- United States – Lizzy Falconer (2016)
A video mashup of some of the stories from 2015, and a little more background information on the project.
You must be logged in to post a comment.