To activate your email account, you must first have your Bannerweb ID (student or employee ID) and PIN. The PIN is initialized to your 6 digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
Employees can get their ID by contacting the HR office at 831-647-3520. New students should contact the Admissions office at 831-647-4123 if they have not already received their BannerWeb ID at their home email address.
If you have forgotten your password, visit go.middlebury.edu/resetpassword or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance at 831-647-6656.
- Go to http://go.middlebury.edu/activate, click the Continue button on the first page.
- At the next page, log in with your Banner id and password.
- Read and agree to the Agreement Statement.
- A page displays which allows you to set a password. Near the top you’ll see your account name in RED. Write this down! Pay close attention to the requirements for a password then create a password. Tip: write down your password and compare it against the requirements before typing it in.
- Click Continue. A confirmation page display letting you know if your password was accepted.