FAQs can be a great resource for helping new users find information. In Drupal, you will enter each question as a separate piece of content. Each question added will appear, and when clicked on, its answer will be revealed.
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add content to.
- Locate the “Edit Console” in the top left of the screen. Click the “Add” tab.
- The screen now lists all the content types. Click the “Frequently Asked Questions” link.
- The screen now shows the “Frequently Asked Questions” editing interface.
- In the “Question” text field, enter the question you wish to display.
- In the “FAQs Tags” field, enter search tags that could lead users to the question. Separate each tag with a comma.
- In the “Answer” text field, enter the answer to your question.
- If necessary, alter the appearance, set publish dates, and set permissions lists.
- When you are done adding the content, scroll down and click the “Save” button.
- The screen returns to “View” mode.