- Once you are logged in to sites.miis.edu you will see a gray bar across the top of every screen.
- Scroll over your name to open a dropdown menu.
- Click on “Edit My Profile” to link to your profile page.
4. Complete the fields listed.
- Where appropriate, you can put words inside [square brackets]. This will create hyperlinks between you and other people who use the same words or phrases in their profile. For example, adding [yoga] to your list of interests will link you with all of the other people who also enjoy yoga and chose to say so on their profile.
5. Be sure to click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page when you are finished.