Please follow the steps below to activate the Prezi plugin and embed a prezi into your blog:
1. Log into your blog and access the dashboard. Once in the dashboard you will find a menu on the left hand side and you will find the Plugins menu. Click on the Plugins menu and you will be able to see the various plugins available for your blog.
2. Next, scroll down until you find the plugin entitled “Prezi Shortcode” and click on activate to turn it on.
3. After you finish your Prezi presentation, click the “Get link,” and get a code from your link.
4. You will copy the underlined portion of URL. You can ignore the “cloud-computing/” part.
5. Now all you have to do is to past your code, using the Prezi code with brackets. Make sure to add “/view/” at the end of your copied code. You final code should look like this.
6. Alternatively, you can modify the size of your presentation window using the following code.
[prezi width=”600″ height=”400″]http://prezi.com/smtekfcg8eeg/view/[/prezi]
7. A caveat. Don’t simply copy your presentation’s URL. If you use your entire URL between [prezi] brackets, it won’t show the presentation itself.