You can add Facebook Like Boxes to the bottom of a standard webpage or to the right hand sidebar area, like Student Services. To get started follow these steps:
- Click on “Add” in the “Edit Console.”
- Select “Facebook Element” from the list of content types.
- Enter the URL of the Facebook page you want to “Like.”
- Under “Type,” select “Like Box” from the drop down menu.
- Choose the “Layout” option: “Box with Count Above.”
- If you would like to show the faces of the people who like you on Facebook, check the “Show Faces” option.
- If you would like to show the updates from your Facebook page, check the “Show Stream” option. With the “Number of Posts” field, you can also choose how many updates appear within the box.