Note: These instructions apply to the “Basic Content” content type on our Drupal content management system. This article also assumes that you’ve already uploaded your image(s) to the appropriate “Files (hidden)” webpages and optimized the photo to these dimensions: 238 x 180 pixles.
- Make sure you are logged on and in the editing interface for the content you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the “Image” menu.
- Select the menu, and being typing in the name of your image (Ex. “peter_shaw_thumbnail”)
- Select the image.
- Optional: Please also set the “Image Alt Text” field, a short description of the image, including relevant keywords.
- “Save” your changes. The image will automatically be pulled into the top right corner of your webpage.