Home » Drupal (Page 4)
Category Archives: Drupal
How do I embed a video using Drupal?
December 4, 2009 / Leave a comment
Videos can be embedded in the “Basic Content” and “Story” content types from just about anywhere on the web, including YouTube, Vimeo, and MiddTube. However, YouTube or Vimeo embed codes will not work in the Drupal CMS. You must instead use the following syntax to insert videos: [video:URL width:value height:value align:value autoplay:0]. The URL is the web address where the video lives. Accepted values for width and height are numbers. Accepted values for align are left and right. To insert a video:
- Make sure you are logged on and in the editing interface for the content you wish to edit.
- Click in the text where you would like to add a video.
- Enter the line of code above, Ex. [video:URL width:640 height:385 align:left autoplay:0], inputting the desired URL and appropriate values.
- When you are done adding the video, scroll down and click the “Save” button.
- Your video will now display on the webpage: