Home » Posts tagged 'account'
Tag Archives: account
If you’re having problems accessing your accounts, such as Moodle, network and email, many times simply resetting the password can fix it. Read this post for information on how to reset your password. Students, faculty and staff can visit Information Technology Services in Casa Fuente 320 for all mobile device, laptop, computer and account needs.
To activate your email account, you must first have your Bannerweb ID (student or employee ID) and PIN. The PIN is initialized to your 6 digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
Employees can get their ID by contacting the HR office at 831-647-3520. New students should contact the Admissions office at 831-647-4123 if they have not already received their BannerWeb ID at their home email address.
If you have forgotten your password, visit go.middlebury.edu/resetpassword or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance at 831-647-6656.
- Go to http://go.middlebury.edu/activate, click the Continue button on the first page.
- At the next page, log in with your Banner id and password.
- Read and agree to the Agreement Statement.
- A page displays which allows you to set a password. Near the top you’ll see your account name in RED. Write this down! Pay close attention to the requirements for a password then create a password. Tip: write down your password and compare it against the requirements before typing it in.
- Click Continue. A confirmation page display letting you know if your password was accepted.