Home » Posts tagged 'bannerweb'
Tag Archives: bannerweb
To access your class schedule and information, navigate through the following pages in BannerWeb.
3. There are several options to view your schedule.
Concise Student Schedule: A concise listing of all courses, locations, professors, dates, etc.
If you choose Schedule by Day & Time, you must enter a date within the term of classes. For example, 08/27/2014 in this format. When you click Submit, it will bring up a weekly calendar layout for you to view by week. Use Next Week or Previous Week to view alternate weeks within the term.
1. Log in to BannerWeb and select the Student Records & Registration.
2. Next, click on Student Records link.
3. Here you have various options to see your Final Grades or Unofficial Transcripts. You can also view any holds there might be on your account, which could affect your ability to sign up for classes or access your information. If you have any questions about holds on your account, please contact the Records Office.
4. Finally, make sure to exit BannerWeb when you are finished.
To do so, enter:
A) Your 8-digit User ID number
- New Students: see your MIIS student ID number on the label inside your arrival packet.
- Returning Students who have previously worked on campus: log in to BannerWeb as you would if entering your time sheet.
- Returning Students who have never accessed BannerWeb: please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your MIIS email account to receive your Banner ID #, or come by the Records Office in the Casa Fuente Building.
B) Your BannerWeb PIN number
- If this is your first time logging on to BannerWeb, your PIN should be your date of birth (MMDDYY). Once you log in using this temporary PIN, you will be prompted to change this to a unique 6-digit number of your choice.
3. You will also be asked to create a reminder question and answer to be used in the future should you forget your PIN. This way, you can reset your PIN yourself if you forget by clicking the “Forgot PIN?” button on the BannerWeb access page.
- If you incorrectly enter your User ID or PIN five times, you will be locked out. Never fear! The ITS Helpdesk can reset your account for you. If you need PIN-related assistance, please contact the ITS Helpdesk.
- Once you click “Submit”, you will enter the secured area where you will have access to your Student information as well as your Personal information. You will want to keep your User ID and PIN confidential.