Home » Posts tagged 'content types'
Tag Archives: content types
The “Gallery” content type can be used to display a set of photos as a photo slideshow. Before creating your “Gallery,” crop all of the included photos to the same size (i.e. 400×300 pixels) and upload them to the appropriate “Files (hidden)” webpage.
Creating a New Gallery
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add an Gallery to.
- Locate the “Edit Console” in the top left of the screen. Click the “Add” button.
- The screen now lists all the content types. Choose “Gallery” from the list.
- The screen now shows the “Gallery” editing interface.
- In the “Title” text field, give your slideshow a title.
- You can use the “Body” area to write a description for your gallery if you wish.
- Add one or more images to the “What to show in the gallery” section using the “Add…” button and browsing the site tree to locate the photos you wish to use.
- Choose settings related to the appearance of your gallery.
- When you are finished, click the “Save” button.