Home » Posts tagged 'hide'
Tag Archives: hide
How do I hide or unhide pages from my Drupal navigation menus?
April 13, 2010 / Leave a comment
- Make sure you are logged in to Drupal.
- Navigate to the page you wish to hide or unhide from the navigation menu.
- Click “Settings” in the Edit Console in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Appearance” and click to expand the menu.
- Click “Menu & Layout” to expand the menu.
- Check or uncheck the box next to “Don’t show this page in the menu.”
7.In order to create a log-in for a page for current students, faculty, and/or staff, simply uncheck the “read” box under everyone: