Home » Posts tagged 'hyperlink'
Tag Archives: hyperlink
How do I insert a link using Drupal?
December 4, 2009 / Leave a comment
Note: These instructions apply to the “Basic Content” and “Story” content types.
- Make sure you are logged on and in the editing interface for the content you wish to edit.
- Highlight the text you wish to be the link.
- Click the “Insert/edit link” button. It looks like a chain link.
- The “Insert/edit link” console appears on your screen.
- In the “Link URL” text field, put in the URL for the page you wish to link to.
- If you’re linking to an outside site, please remember to set the “Target” to “Open link in a new window.”
- If you’re linking to an internal page, set the “Target” to “Open link in the same window.”
- Click the “Insert” button.
- The “Insert/edit link” console disappears.
- When you are done editing the content, scroll down and click the “Save” button.
- The screen returns to “View” mode.